to find a veg-friendly dietitian and/or nutritionist
VSDC does not maintain a list of veg-friendly dietitians and
nutritionists as the list changes frequently. Follow the steps below and you can
find one anywhere in the country.
1) Go to website of the
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly named the American Dietetic
2) Click on FIND A REGISTERED DIETITIAN on the right side of the top menu bar.
3) Agree to the disclaimer.
4) Enter your zip code into the search bar.
5) Click the "Search by expertise" button.
6) Check off "Vegetarian Nutrition" in the Expertise Area. (You can also check
other options, such as languages, Medicare, and service types.)
7) Click the "Update map" button on the left side.
8) Once you see a map with (hopefully) lots of hits, click on each person's "View Details" to contact them
VSDC does not specifically endorse any of these dietitians or nutritionists.
August 29, 2013 03:26 PM