VSDC is a completely volunteer-run organization, with no paid staff. Therefore volunteers are our life-line and we are seeking to fill a variety of volunteer positions. For our special emphasis groups, we prefer each to have two coordinators to share responsibilities and support activities.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in any of the positions below and/or to tell us about yourself and what talents you have to offer VSDC. We will utilize your talents and skills to find the best fit possible so you will have a meaningful volunteer experience and to further the mission of VSDC. Thank you!
African American Networking Group Co-Coordinator
Cooking Classes Team
Green Rewards Discount Program Team
Mail and Membership Co-Coordinator
Media Relations Co-Coordinator
Newsletter Editorial Team
Social / Digital Media Co-Coordinator
VegOut LGBTQ Group Co-Coordinator
Requirements for All VSDC Coordinators/Event Host Positions
- The volunteer must be a vegan or a vegetarian.
- All coordinators/hosts must be 18 years of age or older.
- All scheduled events must be in line with the VSDC Mission, and all food planned for any event will be vegan.
- No personal, business, and/or organizational interest will be promoted during VSDC or vegan Meetup functions / events. VSDC events, functions, and social networking tools (i.e. vsdc.org; vegan Meetup) are not business networking tools to be used for promoting any business or other organization. Any personal or corporate financial gain is prohibited.
- All potential coordinators/events hosts must be approved by the VSDC Board of Directors.
Any exception to the above may only be made by explicit approval by the VSDC Board of Directors.